CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
New abstract submission deadline: 01/12/2014!
Abstracts must be submitted before October 31st 2014
In order to submit an abstract authors must select one of the topics listed below:
• Cervical cancer and HPV
• New technologies in molecular diagnosis
• Cervical cytopathology
• HPV testing and vaccination
• Cervical cancer prevention in low-resources settings
• Education and awareness
Abstracts will be selected by the Scientific Committee for oral presentations.
Abstracts can be sent only using the on-line procedure. Papers sent by fax will not be accepted.
Papers that have already been presented at other conferences will not be accepted.
Abstracts accepted as Oral Communications, will be presented as part of the scientific program according to the instructions that will be provided by the Organizing Secretariat.
Abstracts to be written in English. All presentations to be in English.
At least one of the authors of the accepted abstract must be registered at the Congress.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
• The work should be submitted in a file .doc (Word document) or RTF (Rich Text , Rich Text Format can use all the features of MS Word Equation Editor and MathType)
• The work must be prepared in A4 format. The form allows to send only 1 document (file)
• The paper should not exceed 3.000 characters including spaces and bibliography (approximately 430 words)
• The document can contain a maximum of 2 images in black and white, min. 300 dpi (resolution suitable for printing ) and base 8 cm.
• Do not write the title of the paper in the file
• Do not write the authors of the paper in the file
• Use only standard abbreviations. Place special or unusual abbreviations in parentheses after the full word the first time it appears. Use active principle. DO NOT USE DRUGS NAME. Express numbers as numerals