HPV 2015 Rome – XII International Workshop of lower genital tract pathology
FIVE REASONS (PLUS ONE MORE)
TO ATTEND THE
XII INTERNATIONAL WORKSHOP OF LOWER GENITAL TRACT PATHOLOGY
- The XII International Workshop boasts the leading speakers from all over the world, renowned in their fields. The emphasis is on practical and current aspects for the doctor in the frontline.
- The program will have a logical progression without duplication or overlap. General issues will be explored in the plenary sessions and, uniquely for a Workshop of this type, will also have two parallel sessions specialising in HPV matters in gynaecology and pathology.
- Interactive training courses, video sessions and seminar slides will be held.
- Every day, time will be dedicated for debates and discussion between pathologists and gynaecologists and each day will end with a “Twitter Session”.
- The informal and simple atmosphere will allow you to relax and mix with the speakers and your colleagues to enrich both your knowledge of your fellows and your particular field.
PLUS ONE! In March spring has already started in Rome, the weather is usually good and you can spend some pleasant days visiting the Eternal City and enjoying the typical dishes of the evocative Roman restaurants.