“When you hire people smarter than you, you have just proved to be smarter than them” (R.H. Grant)
If you want to be part of this multi-talented, highly motivated and performance-oriented team, have a look at our open positions below.
Triumph Group – Rome Area, Italy
- Acting as a first point of contact for all enquiries to the President
- Keeping agenda, organising and co-ordinating appointments, meetings and business trips
- Prepare all the documentation necessary for meetings, appointments and travels
- Writing and receiving letters/emails on behalf of the President
- Registering and dispatching e-mails
- Filtering calls and transferring them to the appropriate staff member in Rome, Milan, Shanghai, London, Brussels and our partner offices in USA, France, Indonesia and Qatar
- Responding to queries and asking for information and documentation whilst exercising tact, discretion and confidentiality
- Organizing dinner and lunch receptions for the President
- Managing the secretariat of commercial appointments and elaboration/ preparation of company presentations and reports
- Identifying new prospects and updating company data base and mailing list
- 5 years of experience in a similar position
- The position is open to female and male over 35 years old
- A strong flexibility for the working hours (in some periods is required assistance by phone)
- Excellent Computer skills (Outlook, word, ppt, excel)
- Excellent English (prerequisite); a second language (France, German, Spanish) is appreciate.
- Excellent relational skills and ability in human relations, autonomy, efficiency and problem solving abilities
- Good motivation, serious, reliability and flexibility
- Communicational efficacy
- Order, precision, analysis and synthesis ability
PROJECT MANAGER IN MEDICAL CONGRESS
Triumph Group – Rome Area, Italy
- Planning and budgeting
- Executive Management (scientific secretariat, Organizing secretariat, registration services, headquarters, hotel and on-site assistance, possible social program, booking air and train tickets, reservation hotel, reporting) Financial Management Requirements
- 3 years of experience in a similar position (preferably with another PCO – Professional Congress Organiser) Excellent written and spoken English Strong team working skills Good ability of communication and negotiations Availability to travel nationally and abroad.
To apply this position, send your CV and a presentation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org (object: “PROJECT MANAGER IN MEDICAL CONGRESS– ROME”)
SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER
Triumph Group – Milan Area, Italy
The candidate will be responsible to verify the aspects of tender documentation, to verify the study and analysis of feasibility of the project and to prepare administration, technical and economic documentation taking into consideration the possible technical/formal critical elements.
The candidate will relate to the client, suppliers, colleagues of its office to find information necessary in order to organize the event.
- 10 years of experience as Project Manager in Event Organization
- Good initiative, problem-solving, autonomy, flexibility, precision, accuracy and communication skills
- Sense of responsibility to develop the economic and technical project
- Degree with administrative/legal background or economic/management
- Capability to work under stress conditions
- High level of organisational and time management skills
- Efficiency and rapidity skills
- Ability to work in a team sharing the objectives
- Excellent knowledge of Office
- Fluently speaking and writing English (the knowledge of more foreign languages is an asset)
- Team management skills
The rate of pay will be commensurate with the ability of the candidate.
To apply this position, send your CV and a presentation letter to email@example.com (object: “SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER – MILAN”)