“When you hire people smarter than you, you have just proved to be smarter than them” (R.H. Grant)
If you want to be part of this multi-talented, highly motivated and performance-oriented team, have a look at our open positions below.
HOTEL BOOKING DEPARTMENT
Triumph Group – Rome Area, Italy
- Scouting hotels and preparation of contracting;
- Handling of hotel requests for individual participant and groups (attribution of allotments, contracting, rooming list management, management of payments, “special request” processing) using different sales tools;
- Answering questions of participants regarding hotel reservations;
- Collaborating with the other internal department of the PCO.
- 2 years of experience in a similar position (preferably with another PCO);
- Fluent written and spoken English. A second language is a plus;
- Good knowledge of Office applications (especially Excel and Word);
- Flexible, especially in busy periods;
- Both strong team and individual player skills;
- Good ability of communication and negotiations;
To apply this position, send your CV and a presentation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org (object: “HOTEL BOOKING DEPARTMENT – ROME”)
PROJECT MANAGER IN MEDICAL CONGRESS
Triumph Group – Rome Area, Italy
- Planning and budgeting
- Executive Management (scientific secretariat, Organizing secretariat, registration services, headquarters, hotel and on-site assistance, possible social program, booking air and train tickets, reservation hotel, reporting) Financial Management Requirements
- 3 years of experience in a similar position (preferably with another PCO – Professional Congress Organiser) Excellent written and spoken English Strong team working skills Good ability of communication and negotiations Availability to travel nationally and abroad.
To apply this position, send your CV and a presentation letter to email@example.com (object: “PROJECT MANAGER IN MEDICAL CONGRESS– ROME”)
SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER
Triumph Group – Milan Area, Italy
The candidate will be responsible to verify the aspects of tender documentation, to verify the study and analysis of feasibility of the project and to prepare administration, technical and economic documentation taking into consideration the possible technical/formal critical elements.
The candidate will relate to the client, suppliers, colleagues of its office to find information necessary in order to organize the event.
- 10 years of experience as Project Manager in Event Organization
- Good initiative, problem-solving, autonomy, flexibility, precision, accuracy and communication skills
- Sense of responsibility to develop the economic and technical project
- Degree with administrative/legal background or economic/management
- Capability to work under stress conditions
- High level of organisational and time management skills
- Efficiency and rapidity skills
- Ability to work in a team sharing the objectives
- Excellent knowledge of Office
- Fluently speaking and writing English (the knowledge of more foreign languages is an asset)
- Team management skills
The rate of pay will be commensurate with the ability of the candidate.
To apply this position, send your CV and a presentation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org (object: “SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER – MILAN”)