“When you hire people smarter than you, you have just proved to be smarter than them” (R.H. Grant)
If you want to be part of this multi-talented, highly motivated and performance-oriented team, have a look at our open positions below.
SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER MICE
Triumph Group – Rome Area, Italy
The candidate is responsible for the entire organization of MICE events with the capability to plan all steps, build up and monitor the supplier chain and the internal organization process.
He/She leads projects from their design through to their implementation and follow-up. In addition, the candidate maintains timelines and priorities set on every project and she/he supports team members while maintaining motivation and enthusiasm to successfully deliver his/her project.
He/She also provides administrative and organizational services in support of general office needs.
DETAILED JOB RESPONSIBILITY
- Be responsible for proposal development and implementation of MICE packages for outbound and inbound
- Be the project focal point for both customer as well as internal organization
- Interact with DMCs, CVBs Hotel and suppliers worldwide
- Search and quality venues, hotels, restaurants, activities, social programs, excursion etc.
- Conduct site/venue search and Site Inspections with client and with the team
- Offer pre, onsite and post-event support
- Control budgets, margins and supplier invoices
- Develop strong relationship with various suppliers
- Negotiate the best deal for the clients
- Clearly understand the different steps of a project and remain ahead of tasks.
- Set up, coordinate, motivate and maintain a project team
- Establish and maintain a positive customer relationship
Competencies and Experiences
- Bachelor Degree in Foreign languages or Economy or Tourism or Political Sciences or equivalent work experience
- Event/Meeting/Incentive management experience with demonstrated ability to apply project management methodology required
- Deep understanding of the travel industry including policies, processes, tools and best practice
- +5 years ion the incentive/management experience
- Demonstrated superior written and spoken communication skills required
- Fluently speaking and writing English and/o German or French or Spanish (the knowledge of more foreign languages is an asset)
- Demonstrated ability to plan, organize and multitask to meet set objectives
- Demonstrated ability to work under deadline pressure
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (word, excel, power-point, access)
- Excellent interpersonal Skills
- Accuracy in administrative duties
- Capability to work under stress conditions
- High level of organizational and time management skills
- Energetic and resourceful, ready to work on evenings and weekends if necessary
- Able to work independently with limited supervision of Head of Operation and take responsibility for assigned tasks
- Good knowledge of the main social networks
- Good knowledge of at least one of the most common graphic software.
To apply this position, send your CV and a presentation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org (object: “SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER MICE – ROME”)
SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER
Triumph Group – Milan Area, Italy
The candidate will be responsible to verify the aspects of tender documentation, to verify the study and analysis of feasibility of the project and to prepare administration, technical and economic documentation taking into consideration the possible technical/formal critical elements.
The candidate will relate to the client, suppliers, colleagues of its office to find information necessary in order to organize the event.
- 10 years of experience as Project Manager in Event Organization
- Good initiative, problem-solving, autonomy, flexibility, precision, accuracy and communication skills
- Sense of responsibility to develop the economic and technical project
- Degree with administrative/legal background or economic/management
- Capability to work under stress conditions
- High level of organisational and time management skills
- Efficiency and rapidity skills
- Ability to work in a team sharing the objectives
- Excellent knowledge of Office
- Fluently speaking and writing English (the knowledge of more foreign languages is an asset)
- Team management skills
The rate of pay will be commensurate with the ability of the candidate.
To apply this position, send your CV and a presentation letter to email@example.com (object: “SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER – MILAN”)